Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 31 September 1st, 2010

Today, is a picture of my husband and I because we spent the whole day together just enjoying being together!  We visited my Aunt Rhonda this morning, then we went to lunch together, and came back home and relaxed together.  We really want Zander to come but it has been nice to enjoy some alone time with my husband.  We went on 2 long walks today and I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my pelvis tonight but we shall see what we find out tomorrow at the doctor's appointment.  Regardless, we know we will have a little one by this weekend, we were just hoping that he would come a little sooner so that way his daddy would have more time with him.  God just has other plans, and I have faith that he will be here in time for Chris to at least spend a few hours with him.  Anyways, we enjoyed a nice dinner at my mother in laws and watched Letter's to God and then came home for our second walk!!  All in all it was a nice night and we both enjoyed getting to be with each other <3

No comments:

Post a Comment