Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 40 September 10th, 2010

Tonight little man and I went to the nursing home to see Zander's great grandma Ford and Great Aunt Becky, then we went over to his grandma's Margie and had dinner.  Zander slept away for 4 hours during alot of his visits, but he finally decided to wake up and be social half way through the night.  He got to see his cousins Jadalyn and Ava, and his Aunt Patsy, Tasha, and Uncle Wayne!  We had alot of fun and dinner was really good!!  He got to wear his new rockstar outfit and his skull stocking cap that Jessica got for him!  He takes after his daddy and is his daddy's little rockstar!  It's been a long and eventful day, but that's okay because we like to spend time with the family!  Now, Zander is sleeping peacefully and I need to get my butt to bed if I want to get any sleep.  I'm hoping since he slept so much during the day that he will still sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment