Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 48 September 18th, 2010

Okay, so this is Saturday's picture and I couldn't resist taking it!  Yesterday, my mom and I took Zander and we went to Quincy to the mall!  We didn't really need anything, but we just felt like going and looking around and spending a day out of the house.  Plus, I wanted to go to the Walmart there to get some more drop in bottles and slow flow nipples (In Macomb they only have pink and purple bottles and no nipples) so I finally got them!  Anyways, I dressed Zander warm because in the morning it was chilly out and I figured it would stay that way for the majority of the day, but it ended up getting hot (which I had to buy a new shirt too because I wore a sweater and was dying) so I was taking the sweater off of him and just letting him wear his short sleeve onsie.  Zander's head is hard to get things on and off of so when we went to pull the sweater off this is the face that he made so we couldn't resist taking a picture of it!  We had lots of fun shopping though and of course Nana Porter had to spoil the baby and buy him 3 new outfits that are extremely cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment