Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 43 September 13th, 2010

I'm still a day behind but I'm catching up today!  Yesterday, was a very busy day for us!  We went to lunch with my sister in law at the pub at 12:30 and had a very nice time!  Zander was a well behaved baby and slept the whole time during lunch!  Then we had to go to baby Z's WIC appointment which took quite awhile.  We got there at 1:30 and didn't get gone until 2:30.  After that we went to see my mom at work because all of her friends wanted to see the new little man.  I finally got into the chiropractor yesterday so my mom rode with us to the chiropractors office so she could keep an eye on little man while I got my back adjusted (which feels so much better thankfully).  Afterwards, we had to run out to Walmart for a few things!  I got some shirts because mine fit but they are a little tighter than I would like for them to be so until I lose the weight I got a few new things.  I also tried to get some more bottle nipples, but they were out of the slow flow ones of course so we will have to try back again later!  Anyways, finally on to the picture!  This was after we finally got home from all of that and I told Zander to say hi to daddy so we could send him a picture and he started streaching as soon as I said that and it looked like he was waving.  I snapped a picture and sent it to his dad!  Our little man is too cute for words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment