Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 41 September 11th, 2010

Tonight, I went to the balloon glow in Macomb with Shelby and Harlow.  It was pretty cool!  Zander and I went to Shelby and Harlow's new apartment before the balloon glow and Shelby cooked us dinner which was delcious!  Then we sat and talked and caught up on everything which is always nice to do!  Zander slept the whole time we were at Shelby's and during the whole balloon glow!  He slept for 5 hours straight despite my efforts to wake him up so I hope that he will sleep tonight like he has been but I don't know!  Harlow was pretty fasanated with the balloons though and it was cute to see her watch!  I can't wait until Zander is a little bigger and gets to enjoy things like this a little more although I'm in no hurry for him to grow up anytime soon!  We had a great night and it was nice getting out and doing something with a friend for a change!  Can't wait until the 4 of us get together again!  Would also like to say in observance of 9/11 that the ones who were lost will never be forgotten and thank you to all the brave men and women who continue to serve our country and defend our freedom...especially my husband!!  Your sacrfices are greatly appreaciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment