Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 44 September 14th, 2010

Baby Z and I are not feeling well today so we decided that we were going to lounge around in P.J.s and not leave the house.  I got my online test taken and my other homework done this morning, and I'm almost done with my laundry so I did get something accomplished today.  Zander is a bit cranky today and is down for a nap now so I'm hoping that he wakes up a bit more happy this afternoon!  Anyways, this picture is a picture we sent to daddy this morning and I thought it was adorable because his hand is in the symbol of I love you in sign language.  I just happened to look down when I was feeding him his bottle and saw his hand and instantly took a picture to send to Chris.  Chris called immediatly to see if I had put his hands that way or if Zander had done it himself.  I told him that he was just wanting to tell his daddy that he loved him!  We are both really missing Chris right now and we are counting the days until we get to go visit!  Only 44 days left until we go and see him and it's going to be the best test ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment