Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 37 September 7th, 2010


 

This is my little boy sleeping like an angel!  I know I'm suppose to sleep when he sleeps but it's so hard because he is so beautiful and peaceful when he is sleeping and it's hard to not just want to stare at him.  Yesterday, was a pretty eventful because we had to go have Zander's jaundice test done and I cried more than he did.  It was hard watching them cause pain to my little man :(  We are still having some issues with the breastfeeding but last night was much better so I'm crossing my fingers that today will be good too and we will start getting the hang of things!!  Obviously, this blog is a day behind but that might happen some now that the baby is here because babies are lots of work but I think it's the most rewarding kind of job that I have every had and I wouldn't change my profession for anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment