Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 36 September 6th, 2010

This is Zander and his first shopping adventure to Walmart.  I can tell that he is more like me than his daddy.  His daddy loves to go to Walmart and would pretty much go everyday if he could, but I dread going to Walmart because it's always busy and crowded!  I must say though that Zander was the angel baby while we were shopping and he slept during the whole adventure!  Everyone keeps telling me I need to rest during the day when he is sleeping (because so far we have been up 2 nights in a row all night) but the only time he seems to want to sleep is when we are on the move.  I guess that is because I was on the go alot while I was pregnant and they say that movement puts the baby to sleep while they are in the womb so maybe that's why.  He has done better today and seems a bit more satisfied because my milk finally came in so maybe we will have a better night, but either way I don't care because I love him so freaking much!  I could stare at him all day long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment