Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 49 September 19th, 2010

Today, we have had a lazy and relaxing Sunday watching football and spending quality time together!  This is Zander with his first experience in his bouncer.  He absolutely loved it and was completely content when I put him in it.  The only problem with this was the one that I have sits up way too high and since he is so small it didn't support his head very good.  So I talked to my cousin Robin because I knew that she still had her baby stuff from when her kids were smaller to see if she had one I could buy off her.  She did and it's much better and lays back.  He absolutely loved that one too and it worked much better for him so I'm glad that I found one and that it keeps him so happy.  We also started warming his bottles yesterday to see if that would help his tummy so he wasn't so fussy and miserable and so far it is seeming to work well.  He is sleeping alot which worries me because I don't want him to get his days and nights mixed up again, but I'm hoping it's just natural for him to sleep alot and that he hadn't been because he was so miserable!  I love being a mommy so much and couldn't ask for anything more in my life!  My life is completely perfect and filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment