Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 39 September 9th, 2010

This is me with my two babies.  It took a few days for Princess to adjust to having a new baby brother because she is used to getting all the attention so when we brought the baby home she wasn't very happy.  She is a very hyper dog even though she isn't a puppy anymore and has been fixed and she wanted to jump on me and everything else as soon as I got home from the hospital.  It's safe to say I was pretty sore so I couldn't let her jump all over me!  Now, though that I'm not really sore anymore she gets on my lap when Zander is being held because she wants attention too.  It's been an adjustment for all of us but we are finally getting the hang of things and she has actually calmed down around the baby.  She just likes to snife his head and his butt like he is another dog, but she doesn't try to jump all over him anymore!  I hope things keep going well between the two of them because it makes things alot less stressful when you don't have to worry about the dog hurting the baby!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment