Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 47 September 17th, 2010

Well, I ended up 2 days behind on my blog so I'm trying to play catch up!  It gets really hard to get online when you're busy with a baby!  So this would have been Friday's picture and Friday we spent the day with Grandma Margie!  Mommy didn't wan't to stay at home alone all night so we thought it would be a good idea.  Although, it was a bit hetic at her house because she was babysitting Ava and then Jadalyn lives there it was nice to be able to have adult conversation.  I think that's the part that is the most difficult with a new baby is having to sit at home alone and not having anyone to talk too.  Having someone to talk to makes dealing with the stress of having a new little baby much easier!  So anyways, we had a nice relaxing evening at her house and she ordered pizza and we all just hung out!  Zander and I enjoyed ourselves very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment