Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 38 September 8th, 2010

Today, wasn't the best day in the world because I have been really sick all day, but we did go to Grandma Margie's house so that she could see baby Zander.  This is him after he had his bottle and he was completely content and happy laying with his grandma.  I gave up on breastfeeding.  I know I probably shouldn't have but it was stressing me out way too much and that wasn't good on Zander or I plus he wouldn't get satisfied off my breast milk so we are hoping that formula works out for us.  So far he seems to be a completely different and happy baby and he has taken the bottle really good so we are keeping our fingers crossed.  Zander really enjoyed his visit with his grandma, aunt, and great grandma!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment