Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 46 September 16th, 2010

This is my other baby Princess and I.  I took her picture to send to her dad because since the baby she has felt pretty neglected.  In fact she refuses to sleep in my room because of having to get up in the middle of the night so she has been sleeping with my brother.  I try to spread my attention between her and the baby, but of course the babies needs must come first so she gets very jealous.  I'm hoping as Zander gets a bit older they will adust better and learn to share the attention.  I also think it will be easier once we are back in North Carolina and her dad can give her attention while I'm giving the baby attention or vice versa.  Zander and I had a good day hanging out with Jennifer and we went to a candle party and he slept the whole time and was a very good boy!  Jennifer is going to go to Peoria with us next week too so I can get Zander enrolled in Deers so he is covered on our insurance!  We are both very appreciative of all of our friends and family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment