Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 42 September 12th, 2010

This is baby Zander after he had his bath last night!  Sorry for the day of lateness on my blog but I barely got a free moment for anything yesterday!  We went to see my father in law and his girlfriend Shannon for lunch yesterday, and then we drove to Roseville so Zander could meet his other great grandma!  I never knew how many people would want to see the baby after he was actually here and how hetic it would be trying to make sure they all got too!  We got home around 4 in the afternoon and grandma kept an eye on the baby while mommy did some much overdue homework!  After we ate supper baby Z got his bath which he absolutely loves.  His towels are a little big and kinda take over his whole body but I couldn't resist taking a snapshot of this picture because he just looked so darn cute!  I have noticed that about every blog from the time of his arrival has been a photo of him, but how can it not be because he is my whole life and I wouldn't change on second of my days with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment